lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Language Research Ambassador - Cambridge University Press



I'm very happy to tell you that my English classroom (English Learning Solutions) has been awarded with a Language Research Ambassador Certificate by Cambridge University Press, from the University of Cambridge. I coordinated and collected data from my students who wanted to participate as Junior researchers in this wonderful project.


After taking part in this wonderful project, which my students enjoyed a lot, I have been told from Cambridge University Press that my English Centre has been the runner up in their competition. Many schools from all over the world have taken part in it and having the second position is wonderful!!!!! I'm very glad and grateful as a teacher. Congrats also to my students, you are awesome!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario